3rd Executive Summit
COST- AND RESOURCE-EFFICIENT LIGHTWEIGHTING FOR HOT FORMED AUTOMOTIVE PARTS
In 2022, India became fourth largest country in the world by valuation of automotive industry. As of 2022, India is the 3rd largest automobile market in the world, surpassing Japan, and Germany in terms of sales. Increased emissions standard Bharat Stage 6 (BS6), electrification, safety concerns, all add up to weight and cost of the vehicles. Additional weight also causes higher gas and energy consumption…
Cost- and resource-efficient lightweighting could be a solution to all these problems. If vehicles could be built lighter, safer and in a more cost- and resource-effective manner, both the demand and the profitability could be increased. In the meantime, the hot forming of metallic blanks has become a key technology that practically no automobile manufacturer can ignore.
At the 2 days “3rd Executive Summit – Cost- and Resource-Efficient Lightweighting for Hot Formed Automotive Parts” on May 9th – 10th, 2023, we will be discussing the new trends with speakers and participants from all over the spectrum. Our speakers range from raw materials suppliers to the OEM’s and any link of the supply chain. As automotive world and supply chain is changing at a very high pace, it is essential to keep up with both the technological and business aspects.
Come to network & socialize and hear about the latest research. On the first day, you will learn from very exclusive presenters, expand knowledge, and find solutions to problems in your daily business. Meet specialist within their focus, learn beyond own field or interest and engage in high-level debates during the workshops, on the second day.
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS
Bernd Andersson (Austrian Embassy – Commercial Section, Delhi, India)
- Frank Schieck (Fraunhofer Institute IWU, Chemnitz, Germany)
- Manuel Lopez (Gestamp, Barcelona, Spain)
- Yogendra Joshi (Impression Technologies, Coventry, UK)
- Thorsten Müller (Fraunhofer Institute IZFP, Saarbruecken, Germany)
- Michael Selent (SELMATEC, Scharnebeck, Germany)
- Christian Conrad (Fraunhofer Institute IZFP, Saarbruecken, Germany)
- Manish Seth (FAGOR Arrasate, Mondragon, Spain)
- Aitor Garcia (AzolGas, Vitoria, Spain)
- Priyank Joshi (TRUMPF India Pvt. Ltd., Pune, India)
- Nagabhushanam Cherukupalli (EBNER India Pvt. Ltd., Andheri East Mumbai, India)
- Thorge Gasser (Saint-Gobain, Roedental, Germany)
- Sachin Nirgudkar (Industrial Interface India (3i), Mumbai, India)
- Raghavan Chellappan (Fronius International GmbH, Wels, Austria)
- Adwait Vishwas Pande (ESI Software India Pvt Ltd., Pune, India)
- Kondapalli Venkat (ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India, Delhi, India)
- Ashay Rajoria (ArcelorMittal Neel Tailored Blanks, Pune, India)
DAY 1 | PRESENTATIONS
Explore current applications for PHS & Hot Forming of Aluminum and learn from innovative costs- and resource strategies for all process appliances. Comprehensive impulses for future applications in production will be presented. Get valuable contacts with representatives of the suppliers’ network.
DAY 2 | PITCH-WORKSHOP SESSIONS
On the second day, you will have the opportunity to participate and discuss the event´s topics in several simulating workshops and exclusive hands-on exercises.
Experience individual workshops with Frank Schieck, Fraunhofer Institute IWU, , Germany, Michael Selent, Selmatec, Germany, Thorsten Mueller, Fraunhofer Institute IZFP, Germany, Sachin Nirgudkar, Industrial Interface India (3i), India, and learn where the tripping points of implementation and processes can be identified.
Deep dive into:
- Tooling and Tailored Tempering in PHS – Frank Schieck, Fraunhofer Institute IWU, Chemnitz, Germany
- Modular Machine Vision Systems – Michael Selent, Selmatec, Scharnebeck, Germany
- Sensor and Data Systems for the Hotforming Industry – Thorsten Mueller, Fraunhofer Institute IZFP, Saarbruecken, Germany
- Opportunities for the Indian Automotive Markets – Sachin Nirgudkar, Industrial Interface India (3i), Mumbai, India
Come with us to visit the Gestamp Pune Automotive Pvt. Ltd plant, in the afternoon of the second event day. Join us to gain valuable inputs in the Press Hardening Technology (PHT) and understand the press hardening process while surveying the PHS-lines. Pre- and post processes will be shown; new Trumpf laser cutting lines will be explained.
Please keep in mind, that the Gestamp, Pune company visit is strictly by invitation.
COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT PUNE CHAKAN
MIDC Chakan Industrial Area Phase 1,
Talegaon Chakan Road, Khalumbre
Unfortunately our event is fully booked. If you are interested in upcoming events, please follow us on Linkedin and stay up to date.
FOLLOW US >>> LinkedIn